Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Well, I just blew next month's eBay budget tonight! - comics!

  1. #1
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Spawn 1-95
    Curse of spawn 1-8, 10-23
    Angela series, Spawn/batman series, Medievil spawn/ witchblade spawn bloodfeud, and book of souls

    11 1 b
    48 1
    02 1

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 29, 2004 10:05 AM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TORMENTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,804
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    WHOOOO DOGGIE!!! Thats a shitload!!!!! Congrats my man!!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Damn, that looks sweet........ nice score.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice indeed.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lord Megatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    pimpin mi amigo

  6. #6
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah - and I lucked out in that it ended up being less than $1 each all told (with shipping).

    whoo whoo! *does happy dance*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool!
    I never read any Spawn comics (or any Image, really) until I started getting the figures-

    then I started getting the comics, then I picked up the back issues, then I picked up all the early years of Image comics.........

    There's still one real obscure TMP comic I need!

    never ends [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 28, 2004 11:05 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  8. #8
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah - I know the feeling!

    I have seen the animated ones from HBO, and Darth Pooh has loaned me StDA and CoS series. As I read them, I really had to give into me wanting to have them to read again!

    My wife found an auction with all of that and we decided to go for it as that would be a good portion of going back to get them all at once!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice haul!!

    Those are great books i have them all except witch blade.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 28, 2004 11:16 PM: Message edited by: Guitardeth2 ]</font>

  10. #10
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar
    Rejoice in my major deal of haul!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

    I shall not let it get religated to the second page today!!! No! It shall not pass! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •